Sunday, March 27, 2011

Zombie

The day after I found out that I was not accepted I was pretty much done crying, it was just a matter of trying to get myself back on the work horse. I had a job interview, and I think that it went really well. Well, then it was time to go to work. I can honestly say that for the first time in my working life I wanted to stay on the bus and turn around and go home. I went into work looking like a walking zombie. Everyone wanted to talk to me and I was not feeling it. Gratefully my boss let those who needed to know know so that I did not have to.
One of the guys at work took the same test and did markedly better on it than I did and for the last few months has been asking why I did not have him help me, etc. Well, he started gong off on Friday about the whole thing again, and I just looked at him and said that I did not want to talk about it. He kept going on and on and on. Finally I looked at him and said that I did not get into the program, so just go away. He tried to apologize and I just told him to go away. I could not handle it. It was just so frustrating.
I am trying to figure out what to do with my life now. I have some ideas and thoughts, but I am not sure exactly what I am going to do.

1 comment:

The VerNooy's said...

UNLV has a graduate program... :p just saying... or maybe Indiana.... :P