Sunday, March 20, 2011

Decision Time

This week brings the first round of decisions as it relates to my future. This week, the board sits to decide if they want for me to sit for an interview for admittance into the Master's program. A friend of mine said that half of life is a back up plan. Well, this time I don't have a true back-up plan. I have thought about making a pit stop to Salt Lake City and moving there for a little bit. There are more job opportunities down there than there are up here. I hope that I do not have to make that choice, however. I have had so many great growing opportunities of late. So many people feel that I would do well in this field, and that I will get in. I just wish that I had that same feeling. I hope that I will get in. This is the only school that I applied to. I just pray that I make it past the first round.