Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Growl

I seamed to have worked myself into having a headache which was wanting to turn into a migraine. They hurt so bad and I down play them. There are some who understand the pain of a migraine, and others who do not. This morning as one of the boss' walked by they asked how I was. I replied that besides a headache and stress I was doing great. Truth is, I was in a lot of pain. Not just some, not a little, a lot. I tried everything that I could think of to get rid of it. As I stood in the hall trying to bush on the nerve in my hand that is supposed to relieve headaches the same boss walked by and I think that is when he realized how much pain I was in again. I then took two Aleve, ate my lunch on break, and drank a caffeinated soda (which I do not do very often). Finally it broke about the time that I went to lunch.

No comments: