Thursday, May 19, 2011

Take 3

Well, now that I have graduated the next step is to take the Miller Analogies Test.... again... for the third time. It has been so frustrating to take the test again and again and, yes.. my score has increased significantly, but three times. Good grief. One of the managers that I work closely with took the same test once, four years out of school and passed, barely, but passed. I am fresh out of school but I can't manage. I am studying hard, and hoping that I can do it this time. I know that I can. I was given the advise to get through the end of my last semester and then study my little heart out. I was banking on having a few weeks to study. As it turns out, I found out today that the latest that I can take the MAT and have the score go in on time is next Wednesday. For those of you counting, that is less than a week from today. To say that I am slightly freaked is an understatement. I called my mom today and all she said was "Well, at least you do not have much time to freak out." Again, I don't get tragedies, I get hiccups. Which, is ironic because at the time of this writing I have hiccups and if you know me, you know that I may be little but my hiccups and sneezes are anything but little.

No comments: