Friday, January 28, 2011

Projects

At work I have been working as an intern in the position as a Team Lead for about three weeks now. I seam to be involving myself in new projects all of the time. The most recent one I am really excited about. I am taking the work skills of each of my team members and making a portfolio for them using pictures. So what will essentially happen is that I will take a list of skills that they have which each of them and I have come up with and take a picture with them using each of these skills. I am actually really excited for each of them to turn out. I think that it will be good so that they can go into potential job interviews or networking situations and be confident in being able to say just what they can do. Oh boy, I hope that it comes out well and that they each like what I do.

No comments: