Saturday, July 3, 2010

Turn that frown upside-down

To some, it may be hard to understand that I am not bitter about the challanges that I have been given. I have a strong spiritual background and I know that I was given these disabilities for a reason. I believe that reason was to help me grow, and also so that I could help others. There is no use being bitter, you only make those around you not want to be around you. I am too much of a people person to be bitter and push people away. Life is too short to live and be grumpy. I would rather not be that crazy lady down the street who is always yelling at the kids and has 1000 cats because that is all that could stand to be around me. Becides, don't you know that it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile. So really, by frowning, all you are doing is giving your face a work-out and at the same time pushing people away.

No comments: