Friday, June 24, 2011

Decision day

Today was the day that decisions were made in regards to graduate school entrance. I have been obsessively checking online all day long, and the results are not posted. I was talking with a boss who is also trying to get into the same program as I am at one point today. He said to me, :Jamie, just put it aside and wait until Monday. We probably wont hear anything until then." I then repeated to him a family saying: "Patience is a virtue, posses it if you can. Seldom found in women, and never in a man." Then there is my personal favorite: "Patience is a virtue which I do not have time for." I was talking with another boss and I was expressing frustrations about how my life is really up in the air right now while I wait for information about school and this job that I really want. She said to keep moving foreword and that something will drop soon enough. So comforting, thanks.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, that second one is my saying! :)

Dyanna Stephens said...

I love those sayings... they're awesome!