Friday, February 25, 2011

Letters

As of yesterday all of my letters of recommendation have been submitted for Graduate School. It has been an interesting road to getting all of them submitted. When I submitted my Graduate School application a few weeks ago I felt good about who I was having write my letters of recommendation for me. Two of the three were submitted quickly and I began worrying about the third. As I checked back it still was not there. I emailed the person whom I had asked and previously had agreed to write it asking if they had received the email explaining how to submit it and did not hear back. I then realized that perhaps it was time to ask someone else. I emailed another professor that night, by the next morning he had agreed to it. That day I called the graduate school office and got everything changed. Through the day we conversed via email and by the next day my last letter had been submitted. I am so grateful to everyone who agreed to write these letters on my behalf.

No comments: