Friday, February 25, 2011

Email

The letter that I wrote several weeks ago to a dear friend grew it's own legs and I wrote a note directly to the former friend. I told him how much he meant to me over time and how much I still think about him. I have not heared back from him. This was my last effort to regain a relationship with him. I do miss him. I do care about him. As a sister told me, stop being the ex that won't go away. When you think about him, send happy thoughts his way. This is exactly what I am wanting to do. I can not keep living in the past. It is not healthy and I know it. I told my boss that I sent this email, and he said that I had to give him two weeks to respond. If I know this young man as I think that I know him, if it has not come yet, it is not coming. Quite frankly, I am ok even if a response does not come. I finally told him what I needed to tell him. Thank you everyone who has been supportive for me over the years though.

No comments: