Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hiccups

Iv'e come to the conclusion that I do not have tragedies very often. I have hiccups. I will get a blow and cry about it for an hour, call mom, and then somehow it is no longer a tragety, just a hiccup. I failed my Sophmore English class. Bummer. Tuned around and took summer school. Was denied entrance to a private university, but got accepted to a school that better suited me and my needs. My GPA was too low to get into my desired undergrad program. I found another one, which I really took to. I was denied entrance into my Master's program. Yes, that was hard, but I am determined to move forward and try again. Practice makes perfect, right? I know that I am not the top of my class, but I am determined and that that counts for a lot. Life is full of challanges, and you have to be ready for them.

No comments: